We imagine you are signed up on Element Photo already and have created your first album. If you haven't signed head over to Register page to get started and if you need help with creating your first album, jump over to our step-by-step guide on how to get started.
Now let's get you started with getting your images proofed. In this article, we will show you 10 simple steps to get your images proofed.
1. Sign in and visit your Albums page. You can visit this page by clicking the Albums link at the top menu
2. Find the album you would like to have its images proofed. Select the drop-down and click Share Album
3. This would show you a pop-up requesting how you would like to share the album. Select the medium that best suits you
4. Let's imagine you have selected Email
5. Select the client or email you would like to have the album sent to, add any private message you'd like to convey, scroll down, and click on send.
6. On doing this, they'd receive an email with your message and the link to the album
7. Clicking the link to the album will open the album in a browser
8. Click on the love icon. This will show a pop requesting the email and title for the proofing.
9. Once filled they can start selecting images they want to be added to the proofed collection.
10. Images can be selected by hovering the image and clicking on the heart-shaped icon.
Once done they can simply leave the page. You'll be notified the following day of all proofs that are done on any of your albums the day before.