Element Photo help is the easiest way for professional photographers to manage their business, giving you features like Bookings, Client management, Albums, Image Proofing, and a Custom Portfolio website.
Now let's get you started with Element Photo. This article would give you step by step guide on how to create an account with Element Photo.
1. First start by opening your browser, and entering https://element.photo in your browser URL
2. After it launches you to the Element Photo landing page, tap on Get started
3. Enter your Name, Email address, and Password, or Sign up even faster with your Google account if you have one
4. Agree to the terms and conditions, and then click on Continue
5. A link will be sent to your email for verification, go to your email and click on the link to verify your account
6. The link will take you back to the landing page after it has been verified, tap Sign In and enter the required details
You have just created an account with Element Photo, click https://element.photo/blog/how-to-create-your-first-album-on-element-photo to create your First Album